5.31.2013

"Frankie's got a lot of merve"

Guys. Do me a favor and watch this video. These kids are a part of the YMCA's Beats and Rhymes program in Minneapolis. The program is "designed to provide challenging, positive youth and career development opportunities for low income, culturally-diverse youth." The future of poetry? "Swag ain't what you wear, swag is the mentality" Perhaps some of you are shaking your heads ("they are breeding rap artists!"), but the teacher in me loves that these kids are soaking up all of that literacy juice. 

Anyone who likes babies or The Bachelor or Jimmy Kimmel (which is everyone), will get a kick out of this. Cutest thing ever. "I'd like to get the big girl!"


Office fans, Jim/John Krasinski at his finest. He and Jimmy Fallon have a lip-sync off. Who knew he had those moves?!

And if you want to feel totally awkward, watch this. Anyone who wants to prancercise with me give me a call. 


Happy Friday!

1 comments:

  1. Chelsea I miss you! These were all so funny, especially the baby batchlor. Wish I was still in KS to watch the new one with you!

    ReplyDelete